The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Select from one of our Recipe Categories in the menu to the right and then click on the Recipe name to view and print the recipe.
Our Delicious Recipes
- 1/2 teaspoon of Turbo Supercharge (Extremely Hot Habanero Paste)
- 500gr sliced rump steak,
- 1/3 cup (80ml) light soy sauce,
- ½ cup (125ml) lime juice,
- 1/3 cup (80ml) fish sauce,
- ½ teaspoon white sugar,
- 2 purple Thai shallots sliced thinly,
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves,
- finely shredded Chinese cabbage and
- carrot for serving.
- Combine the beef and soy sauce in a shallow dish refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile combine lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, Turbo Supercharge, shallots and coriander leaves in a small bowl.
- Drain beef from soy sauce and pat dry.
- Cook beef on a lightly oiled, heated grill plate (or grill or frying-pan) until browned on both sides and cooked as desired. Transfer the beef to a warmed plate, cover and stand for 5 minutes.
- Slice the beef thinly and serve with lime juice mixture, cabbage and carrot.
Need Help?Phone: +61 (0)2 4973 3751 or