The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Select from one of our Recipe Categories in the menu to the right and then click on the Recipe name to view and print the recipe.
Our Delicious Recipes
Prawn and Mango Relish Noodle Salad
Serves 4 - 6
- 100 gms of Kookaburra Kackle (Mild Chilli Mango Relish)
- 1/3 teaspoon of Turbo Supercharge (Extremely Hot Habanero Paste)
- 1 tablespoon of Todd River Dust (Mild Sweet Chilli Sauce)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons soft brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 150 g mung bean vermicelli
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 700 g cooked medium prawns, peeled and de-veined, well chilled
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped Vietnamese mint
- 50 g mizuna
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
1 To make the dressing, combine the fish sauce, limejuice, brown sugar, mild sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and the Habanero paste in a small bowl and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
2 Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water and soak for 3-4 minutes, or until softened. Drain and rinse under cold water. Cut into 10 cm lengths with scissors. Transfer to a large bowl, add the peanut oil and toss together well.
3 Add the chilli mango relish to the noodles and the prawns, red onion, coriander leaves and mint. Pour the dressing on the salad and toss gently.
4 To serve, arrange the mizuna on a large serving plate, spoon the salad on top and garnish with the chopped peanuts. Serve chilled.
Need Help?Phone: +61 (0)2 4973 3751 or