The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Select from one of our Recipe Categories in the menu to the right and then click on the Recipe name to view and print the recipe.
Our Delicious Recipes
Chinese Roast Duck and Noodle Salad
Cold Entrees Recipe
- 1/3 teaspoon of Turbo Supercharge (Extremely Hot Habanero Paste)
- 1/4-cup fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated palm sugar
- 250 g dried flat rice stick noodles
- 1 Chinese roast duck
- 1-tablespoon julienned fresh ginger
- 90 g bean sprouts
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh Thai basil
- 1 lime, quartered
- To make the dressing, combine the fish sauce, limejuice, palm sugar and Habanero paste into a small bowl.
- Place the noodles in a large bowl, cover with warm water and soak for 15-20 minutes. Drain, and then return to the bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 180 c. Remove the flesh and skin of the duck in large pieces, and then cut into thin strips. Place on a baking tray and heat the oven for 10 minutes, or until the duck is warmed through.
- Add the ginger, bean sprouts, onion, coriander, basil, Santa Fe Grande Chilli and the dressing to the noodles and toss until well combined. Serve the salad on a platter, or individual serving plates or bowls, and arrange the duck strips on top. Serve with lime wedges.
- Serve with Santa Fe Grande (Chilli Seeds 20 per pack)
Need Help?Phone: +61 (0)2 4973 3751 or