Crab and Smoked Salmon Wraps
- 50 g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 X 175g can white crab meat, drained
- 1 egg, hard-boiled and roughly chopped
- 8 slices smoked salmon
- Salt and pepper
- Rocket leaves, to serve
- Slice the salmon in strips of 6cm long and 4cm wide. And if you have any trimmings left over, you can chop them and add them to the filling.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, except for the smoked salmon, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lay out the smoked salmon slices on a board and season with black pepper. Divide the mixture into eight and spoon one portion at one end of each strip of smoked salmon. Tightly roll the smoked salmon up, and then slice diagonal
- Arrange the rocket leaves on individual plates and dress with the Echidna Prickle (Honey Mustard Dressing) Arrange four salmon parcels on each plate
- Serve with Echidna Prickle (Mild Chilli Honey Mustard Dressing)
TheChilliFactory.com All material © copyright by The Chilli Factory 2000 - 2013