Thai Chilli Vegetable Curry
Vegetarian Mains Recipe
- 35 mls of Dragon's Blood (Bloody Hot Stuff!!)
- 2 tbsp peanut of sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 600ml coconut cream
- 600ml vegetable stock
- 3 Chinese longbeans, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 100gr baby corn, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 80g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 small round green aubergines, quartered
- 30 fresh basil leaves
- Put the oil in a saucepan, heat well, then quickly stir in the curry paste. Add the coconut cream, mixing well. Add the vegetable stock and stir briefly.
Add the longbeans, carrots, corn, cauliflower, lime leaves, Dragonâ€™s Blood, soy sauce, sugar, salt and aubergines. Stir well, then cook for a few minutes until the vegetables are cooked.
Add the basil leaves, stir once, then ladle into a bowl and serve with rice.
TheChilliFactory.com All material © copyright by The Chilli Factory 2000 - 2013