The Chilli Factory - Setting the World on Fire!
Use the Next and Previous links to browse through our customer feedback. It is listed starting from the newest and going to the oldest.
See below for some of the feedback we have received from our customers.
We value customer feedback very highly. If you would like to send us some feedback as well, please do so using the form below. Your email is only required for any possible response and will not be disclosed. Thank you very much.
5th September 2013
Dear chilli factory,
Really impressed with your you tube vids and your enthusiasm for chilli, really thought the chilli that comes to my sauce was easily produced!
I will give more consideration next time I lavish my kebab with it. Hats off to you guys keep up the good work.
Any chance you could develop a moruga scorpion chilli powder for retail, would go half way round the world for it!
TCF answer to Andrew:
not everybody realises the amount of love and effort we put in our chilli sauces .... we only go for the best of the best and then some!!
Hence the pricing really we do not use cheap ingredients or artificial ingredients in our product.... we leave that up to others...
No at the moment we do not make any powders or dried chilli pods we only sell the sauces, seeds and the seedling and that for our family run and owned business keeps us busy and off the streets!!!!
We are working 7 days a week as it is ha-ha
Next time in Australia come and say hi to us...
In the meantime spread the good word about us in the UK!! if we get enough fans over there as well we might want to export to the UK......
You know what, what a sh%t hot response....
would love to spread the word...
The UK macho think they are ready for your product ...
how comes your not in the uk??
Well... we have to find a good distributor first... They are hard to come by ...
4th September 2013
I had recently purchased scorpion chili seeds and had hoped to have had some sprout, however ALL 20 did not even see the sun. I watched your videos over and over, did everthing to the t.but. zero results. is there any way you can help me out?
It is tricky but we do it every time and people that use OUR seeds and follow the instructions EXACTLY as we do get a germination rate of 85 - 90 % Strike rate... so your strike rate of 0% is no good you do something wrong somewhere down the line:
- the SOIL temperature of the chilli seeds MUST be between 28 - 32 degrees Celsius CONSTANTLY and EXACTLY.... so day and night for the whole seeding up time of 4 weeks
- It can take UP TO 2 weeks minimum to 4 WEEKS maximum before first seedlings will pop up!!
- You NEED to use a heat blanket to control the temperature EXACTLY and constantly over that time period...!!!
- Make sure to measure the heat of the SOIL by putting in the thermometer inside the SOIL of the seedlings
- Make sure they do NOT dry out
- make sure they are NOT TOO WET either because it will get fungus
- make sure you BUY OUR SEEDS!!
- We only take the best pods and take extreme care in de-seeding and handling our chilli seeds. We keep our chilli seeds on a constant temperature controlled storage so they stay 110% quality seeds for the next FIVE years
- When you buy our seeds and receive our seeds store them in your fridge until seeding them up.
- make sure while storing them in your fridge until needed that you do not get any moist in the bags
- Make sure they stay below 5 degrees Celsius when storing for long term and they will last 5 years!!
- The best way to make sure moist stays out of the plastic bags is to keep the plastic bags inside a "Kilner" ("Scotch") jars with a rubber joint and propped up lid...
- treat them like they are your babies and give them as much TLC as you can.
I hope this information helps mate.... do not forget they are sub-tropical to Tropical plants!! and the ultra hots are very temperamental as well.... so need a lot of TLC.
21st August 2013
WOW, you deliver very promptly! (Box arrived next day.)
We are very pleased with the chilli products you delivered to my Dad. He has really liked tasting them all! I really hit the jackpot finding your Australian grown & made chilli products for him.
He's impressed with the hotness of your sauces and so I am favourite daughter this Father's Day. Your products were well packaged too.
15th August 2013
Regarding - Scorpion Strike So many hot sauces I've tried lack any significant flavour impact. However, your Scorpion Strike sauce not only kicks like a mule, but is utterly delicious. Since trying this sauce, I've tried a few others including Dragons Blood and Cranky Croc Choc. I'm amazed at just how tasty they all are. Thank you so much for these wonderful condiments. You've made a fan for life.
17th July 2013
Hi there. We have been ordering from you from the days when Habanero Turbo Paste was your hottest. My husband LOVES AND ENJOYS every mouthful he takes AND ESPECIALLY SCORPIAN STRIKE. We have tried over the years many many different chilli sauces - usually given as gifts to my husband to try and find another sauce..but it still remains 8 or so years later that you are still the BEST in taste and hottness! Thanks so much
17th July 2013
We have some overseas visitors that have fallen in love with Devil's Delirium. We usually buy local but nobody had any! Our vistors leave on Friday, and Alex has saved the day. . . Friendly, helpful and swift service. Thank you Chilli Factory !! :-)
21st June 2013
Hey guys just got your order..Perfect just as we where about to run out..THANKS SO SO SO MUCH we just love your chilli sauses the best we have tasted by far..We have orderd from you a few times and your services and quality never disappoint..Thanks again and have a great day..Enjoy..
21st June 2013
I really love my hot chillies and hot sauces i have been on them for more 30 years and I first heard about the chillie factory at Queen Vic Market about a year ago when they were selling the hot range of sauces there, I tried their sample of Scorpian Strike rated 15/10 MEGA and they gave me a tag saying I'm officially a VIP Member.
18th June 2013
Scorpion Strike, The world's Hottest CHILLI!!
4.5/5 Love the stuff but it's just so hot I couldn't in my right mind give it 5. Approach with caution..
18th June 2013
One of the best sauces I have had, ever..
Need Help?Phone: +61 (0)2 4973 3751 or